Click on a Question Below
To go straight to the answer.
- Can I burn the download to a DVD and play it?
- I have an iPad - how do I download videos?
- Is Paypal Safe?
- How Fast Do You Send Me the Download Link?
- Can I View Samples Online?
- How Fast Are The Walks?
- Which Videos Have Natural Sound?
- Will your Video Downloads Play on My Computer or Laptop?
- Why do you only accept Paypal for International orders?
- I Don't Have a Treadmill...
- Will These Work for People With Mobility Issues?
Can I burn the download to a DVD and play it with my DVD player?
Short Answer: No - not unless you know how to convert video files from one format to another.
Our Download versions are in an Apple Computer format known as m4v. They are designed to play on any computer in the world that has either the iTunes player, the Quicktime player, or the VLC player (all are free downloads). They are not in the correct format for playing on a DVD player.
If you want to play any of our videos on a DVD player, the easiest method is to purchase a DVD from us at http://www.vitadvds.com.
I have an iPad - how do I download videos?
As far as we understand it, the iPad was programmed to only allow downloads from the iTunes Store! There is a work-around though:
Download our Virtual Experience Video files to another computer or laptop (Mac or PC), put it in your iTunes folder, and then sync your iPad to that iTunes folder.
We regret that iPad users have to use this circuitous route.